Friday, August 31, 2018

First Day Questions


1. What is your previous computer experience?
I have a general knowledge of computers programs like Microsoft Word, etc, but I also enjoy using iMovie for projects I've been working on!

2. What do you hope to get out of this class?
I'm hoping I'll gain a basic understanding of Photoshop and Illustrator.

3. What is the relationship between computers and visual studies?
They work hand-in-hand! Computers have made it easier for us to communicate visually the ideas in our heads.

4.  What is your experience with Photoshop and Illustrator?
I don't have any!

5.  Do you have a computer at home? If so does it have Photoshop and Illustrator?
Yes! I have my own Mac laptop. If I have those programs on it, I'm sure they're old versions.

6.  Do you use a Mac or PC?
Mac

7. Are you a Visual Studies Major? If not, what is your major?
Web Design

8. What do you hope to do with your major?
I want to help people create web pages for their various needs.

9. Who is your favorite artist?
When I was in Franklin, Tennessee I heard of a local artist named David Arms. He had a shop with a lot of his work. He had some really neat stuff!

10. Who is your favorite musician? 
I don't really have one! 

11. Tell me something interesting about yourself?
I have the cutest English bulldog in the world! His name is Thor.

12. Write a five line story?
Once upon a time, there lived an English bulldog named Thor. He had tan-colored fur, white spots, and was undoubtedly the best-looking bulldog that there ever was! He loved to take naps, get treats, and just be wherever his people were. His family loved him very, very much. He was the friend they didn't know they needed!


No comments:

Post a Comment